Tip Sheets (PDF format)
- Behavioral Based Interviews [pdf]
- Interview Prep Checklist [pdf]
- Tips for On-Campus Interviewing Success [pdf]
- Executing a Successful Webcam Interview [pdf]
- Participate in a mock interview through our office
- Master the Interview (webinar presented by Glassdoor)
- Examples of appropriate professional attire
- The 7 Things Every Guy Should Know About Suits (Vimeo video)
- Interview "Dos" and "Don'ts"
- Common interview questions
- Making a Final Pitch During an Interview
- Jobipedia.org - Interviewing
(a free website where students and recent graduates can ask questions about job searching and get answers directly from experienced recruiting professionals at America’s top employers)
- Preparing for a case interview - Information provided by McKinsey & Company
- Conducting a Successful Phone Interview (YouTube video)
- Dining Out During an Interview
If you've been scheduled for a day long interview, a lunch and/or dinner will likely be a part of the itinerary. The following four videos highlight tips for proper use of eating utensils, passing food when dining with a group, and ordering off a menu.
Dining Etiquette for Beginners - Proper Use of Utensils
The Beginning of the Meal - Dos and Don'ts
The End of the Meal - Dessert and Coffee
Business Dining Etiquette - Tips and Suggestions
[pdf] - Some links on this page are to Adobe .pdf files requiring the use of Adobe Reader. If you need these files in a more accessible format, please contact email@example.com.