Recruiting is facilitated through FutureLink, the Arts and Sciences access portal to Buckeye Careers Network, Ohio State's university-wide online resource to connect students with employers for jobs, internships, co-ops, and career opportunities. If you are new to using our services, please:
- review the Employer Policies for Use of Services, in particular those pertaining to FutureLink account requests and position posting requirements, and the Fair Labor Standars Act (for unpaid internships)
- register for FutureLink
If you are replacing or assisting a recruiter who previously completed the process of being approved to use the office’s services and would like to obtain access to previously posted positions by your organization, please register for a new account and then contact Scott Kustis for assistance transferring this information.
If you are seeking alumni who graduated more than four academic terms ago, please contact the Bill and Susan Lhota Office of Alumni Career Management.
Why use FutureLink?
- Personalized service: Large universities such as Ohio State are complex, but recruiting with us doesn't have to be. Each position posting you submit is reviewed by a career services staff member to ensure it is targeted to the proper audience. In addition, if you are new to college recruiting, our staff may be able to provide suggestions for enhancing your postings and application requirements.
- Reach all students with one posting: Although FutureLink targets Arts and Sciences students, it is connected to the university’s Buckeye Careers Network system, which means you can target students from all majors across campus.
- Customize your postings for specific candidate groups: Your postings may be targeted to all students, or you can screen based on criteria such as major, GPA, or expected graduation date.
- Flexibility in how you receive resumes: You can opt to have resumes sent directly to a designated recruiting coordinator, allow FutureLink to hold the submitted resumes for a recruiter to log in and review, or direct candidates to your internal application system.
- Request on-campus interviews: Posting with FutureLink allows you to request on-campus interview dates, which can include candidates from other colleges in addition to Arts and Sciences.
- Increase brand awareness among students: Completing your company's profile in FutureLink allows proactive students to research your organization before applying or interviewing.
- Engage with students directly: You may include the recruiter or hiring manager's contact information on each position posting.
- Access student resumes: By posting, you may be eligible to utilize certain targeted resume books.
[pdf] - Some links on this page are to Adobe .pdf files requiring the use of Adobe Reader. If you need these files in a more accessible format, please contact email@example.com.