In order to use FutureLink, you must meet one of the following bullet points below, in its entirety:
- Be a student in good standing at Ohio State with all tuition and fees paid, taking classes on the Columbus campus during the current academic term, and enrolled in an undergraduate Arts and Sciences major program
- Be a recent graduate (within the last four academic terms) of an undergraduate Arts and Sciences major program
Those who meet one of the two criteria above will have automatic access to FutureLink once they authenticate using their OSU name.# and internet password (same credentials used to log into Carmen and Buckeyelink).
Exceptions to these two situations occasionally exist, such as when a student is studying abroad or is taking coursework at another institution for a semester prior to graduation. If you have questions about whether your specific situation warrants an eligbility exception, please contact Christian Margard.
Don’t meet the eligibility requirements?
Here are some common referrals. If you are:
- A student at Ohio State, but not enrolled in an undergraduate major in the Arts and Sciences: Access the Buckeye Careers Network via the appropriate access portal, based on your college of enrollment. Click here for a list of other log in portals.
- A currently enrolled graduate student in the College of Arts and Sciences: Please access Buckeye Careers Network via your assigned portal of access – Buckeye Careers.
- An Arts and Sciences alumnus who is more than four academic terms past your undergraduate graduation: The Bill and Susan Lhota Office of Alumni Career Management is available to assist you.
- New to Ohio State (a campus changer, incoming first year student, or transfer student): a FutureLink account will be generated for you no later than the first day of classes during the term you begin attending. Please check back then.
- A student at another college or university: Be sure to check out your institution’s career services office – they will be glad to see you!
If a referral for your situation isn’t listed above, feel free to contact Christian Margard for more information.