During the Reverse Career Fair (RCF) employers will have the opportunity to mingle among the student organization tables and speak with representatives from each organization. The fair differs from that of a traditional career fair because it is a smaller, more personal event and the role of the employers and students are reversed! Your participation at the event can lead to meaningful connections with students who possess the qualifications and skills that support your recruitment needs. The RCF also offers an opportunity for your organization to collaborate with student organizations and enhance your brand presence on campus.
The RCF is open to all student organizations. Student organizations with a mission of supporting students from diverse backgrounds in particular are encouraged to attend as most of the participating employers have aggressive diversity recruitment goals. Employer registration is free!!
Benefits to Attending
- Connect with students and recent graduates from diverse backgrounds and with those who value workplace diversity
- Inform career-oriented students about the internships and other types of work-based learning opportunities available within your organization
- Build relationships with student organizations and broaden your recruitment strategy for internships and entry-level employment
- Get involved with student career development by learning how to serve as a guest speaker at a club meeting, sponsor a club event, and/or coordinate job shadowing, site visits and/or mentoring
Register for the Event
Registration is FREE!
Each employer is invited to bring two representatives. Registration includes a packet that provides a brief description of the participating student organizations along with the contact information for their leadership team. Light refreshments will be provided.
6:30 pm to 8:00 pm = Reverse Career Fair
The event begins at 6:30pm. Plan to mingle throughout the evening.
Employers seeking a unique opportunity to increase their visibility among student organizations and prospective candidates are encouraged to consider sponsoring the event. In addition to the accommodations included with your registration, sponsorship benefits include:
- A table location in a high traffic area, usually by the entrance where students sign in and receive their name tag
- Your company name and logo on all promotional materials
- The opportunity for a company representative to contribute to brief opening remarks at the event
- Receive a resume book that includes resumes of the participating organizations student leaders
For more information about sponsoring the event, please contact Brandy Williams.
Questions? Contact Us!
Brandy Williams, MLHR
Career Prep Advisor & Reverse Career Fair Coordinator
College of Arts and Sciences Career Services
The Ohio State University